American Fine Craft Show WASHINGTON
+ The Washington Studio Furniture Show | A Show Within the Show
October 21, 22, 23, 2016
This October the American Fine Craft Show will be showcasing the works of over 185 fine crafts and fine artists from across USA & Canada.
Expect a one-of-a-kind art experience of exceptional diversity, with work from artists who have exhibited in the prestigious Smithsonian & Philadelphia Craft Shows along with work that is fun, functional and affordable.
The American Fine Craft show is designed to please both the avid collector and the casual shopper.
For those of you who know & appreciate fine craft and have attended the former Washington Craft Show, you can look forward to seeing many of your favorite artists at our second year at the DC Armory, along with some extraordinary new artists whose work you richly deserve to see.
Our show is an ICON OF TODAY'S Contemporary American Craft movement. Meet the "Masters" face to face.
Categories will include functional & sculptural pottery and art glass, wearable art, weaving, basketry, handmade furniture, sculpture, painting, jewelry, leather and mixed media.
The Washington Studio Furniture ShowWe are proud to announce the addition of this Show Within the Show co-curated by Peter Handler.
We will showcase the best American Handmade furniture from artists & designers from around the country, working in both wood and metal.
Furniture makers, wishing to participate should use the usual application form on our website.
NEW! Cafe Lounge/Bar set in the center of show for your comfort and enjoyment along with "a little taste of Capitol Hill Restaurants".
The DC Armory is easy to get to with parking just 400 feet across the street. Plenty of signs will guide you along the way.
By Metro: Blue or Orange Lines to Stadium-Armory Station. Download the Metro Map (pdf)
By Car: Detailed Driving Directions, enter your start location and you will get directions to make your trip to the Armory a breeze.
Join us for a weekend to celebrate everything Handmade in America.
Public Email Survey Results for 2015 Show
• "Excellent show. Excellent mix of top notch artists I know and love and some I've never seen before. Really enjoyed the size of the show and quality." R.W.
• "Fabulous show, I was expecting it to be on par with the convention center and it was what I expected! I enjoyed that many artist had price points from low to high. Loved the show! Thank you!" P.N.
• "Sure hope you survive and thrive. Loved the show and will be there next year with friends for sure." D.S.
• "I hope the Armory will become as standard a venue for events as the Building Museum, Convention Center, and Departmental Auditorium have been. Artists were philosophical, reflecting that it takes some time to build a new event. I agree with that camp." B.E.
• "I really had no expectations, but was glad to see many of the vendors I've patronized or enjoyed visiting with in the past, plus some newcomers." G.L.